Winterizing Kit of Hidea outboard 2.5HP set.
The most common mistake made by many boaters is just incorrect custom of abandoning the outboard motor to itself, After using it during the summer season.
To avoid unpleasant surprises for the next summer season You must make a proper winter storage, the resulting, in a few steps but of fundamental importance:
1. Motor rinse with fresh water;
2. Oil change motor;
3. Foot gear oil change;
4. Impeller change;
5. Change spark plug;
6. Zinc Exchange;
7. Change oil filter (only for 15 hp model);
8. Greasing for protection.
By doing so your outboard engine will have a longer life, but most importantly, this summer the engine will go into motion at the first shot!
The kit is composed by:
- 1 Bardahl Oil Green Power Four C60 10W30 for Fuel engines 4 Strokes - 1Lt (49700005 our code);
- 1 TK Gear Oil - Lt 0,25 (our code 468LUB120));
- 1 Impeller - Mercury/Mariner/Hidea outboard engine - 2 strokes - Original reference 47-96305M CEF 325 (our code 52014014);
- 1 NGK sparkplug - BR6HS (our code 50523703);
- 1 Plate anode (our code 07430613);
- 1 Cfg blue boat grease - 125ml (our code 454lub056);
- 1 CRC - Marine 6-66 - 300ml (our code 454lub004).